Android Mobile Engineer
At Reloyalty we believe that every customer purchase can and should be made personal and rewarded based on individual customer loyalty.
We reinvent loyalty building a global loyalty platform on top of payments that empowers merchant to personally reward their clients so customers get more value for their individual lifestyle. Get rewarded in the places we love.
Our team builds everything focusing on the customer first, so we combine the possible and impossible in technology and design to provide our users with the smoothest and most enjoyable customer experience.
Join us and work with the newest set of technologies, and trends such as open banking APIs to build the future of loyalty.
As a Mobile Engineer in Reloyalty you will be undertaking the challenge of designing and developing Reloyalty’s Аndroid user application. You will have the team’s full support and cooperation in designing, developing, deploying, maintaining and improving Reloyalty’s connection with its users. As Reloyalty’s Mobile Engineer you will take part in architectural decisions, sprint plannings and reviews together with our iOS mobile developer. You will have total freedom to choose your stack and working structure as well as be involved in the FrontEnd and BackEnd team.
- Love building things and take pride in completing successfully products involving wide variety of technologies.
- 2 years Android app development with at least 1 project that has been published in Google Play and has hit 1000+ downloads
- Worked in a fast paced development environment, striving for efficiency and excellence (experience in a high growth startup is an advantage).
- Capable of thinking in systems and able to foresee how a product will develop in long term and execute towards it.
- Enjoy working with diverse group of individuals in all functions, want to develop with the team and build high performing technology organization.
- Know mobile trends and best practices
- Want to learn and prove yourself
- Forefront role in building a revolutionary product on the intersection of financial technology, game theory, behaviour economics and consumer lifestyle.
- A stack of the most modern technologies.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Constant learning, team knowledge sharing and growth.
- Work hard, play harder and many fun things we do everyday.