Director of Marketing
Sofia / with an option to reallocate to London
At Reloyalty we believe that every customer purchase can and should be made personal and rewarded based on individual customer loyalty.
We reinvent loyalty building a global loyalty platform on top of payments that empowers merchant to personally reward their clients so customers get more value for their individual lifestyle. Get rewarded in the places we love.
Our team builds everything focusing on the customer first, so we combine the possible and impossible in technology and design to provide our users with the smoothest and most enjoyable customer experience.
- Be responsible for accelerating the growth of Reloyalty in London in particular and across other European cities at expansion.
- Develop full marketing strategy with world class marketing methodologies and tactics (message, positioning, segmentation) and ensure its stellar execution across all channels (social, paid marketing, friend referral, distribution partnerships among others)
- Develop an acquisition and growth plan with the best in class marketing acquisition and metrics technology to ensure its success.
- Think of new innovative technologies and growth initiatives to constantly improve Reloyalty marketing.
- Have the opportunity to build a Reloyalty marketing team and mentor and inspire a talented team of marketers.
- Significant experience in growing an online, app-driven business with consumer focus.
- Understanding and thinking in user journeys and always putting the customer experience first.
- Deep, substantive understanding of all online/app metrics, analytics, tracking technology and tools
- Affinity or/and experience with consumer psychology, behavioral economics, game theory or similar field is an advantage.
- Experience in financial services is an advantage.
- Open minded personality, willing to constantly learn and develop, exchange knowledge and grow with the team.
- Forefront role in a constantly changing industry on the intersection of financial technology, game theory, behaviour economics and consumer lifestyle.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.